Paid; Part-time spring semester 2018, full-time Summer 2018 (accepting applications for both)
At Zanaris, we are building a leading DevOps, Application Management, and Operational Support company. We believe our customers best leverage technology when they can focus on driving business needs and not worrying about their IT environment. That’s why our team of experts helps build, migrate, manage, and improve our customers’ IT environments so they get the most out of their critical applications and data.
Our team of experienced, resourceful, scrappy and creative individuals truly pull out all the stops to deliver exceptional service. We seek a highly motivated person to help us drive our marketing activities, events organization, communications, and business development.
This role is interesting because you will truly be wearing many hats and helping where needed most. At Zanaris, we do not draw borders when it comes to job functions. Everyone plays their strengths while dedicating themselves to the team. This role will require you to think and then step up to drive our marketing and business development efforts forward. We want a high performer who thrives off seeing direct impact and response to his or her work and cares about the success of the whole team.
A great new office in lovely Summit, NJ (2 blocks from NJ Transit with direct trains from Hoboken and New York City)
Part-time spring semester 2018, full-time Summer 2018 (accepting applications for both)
- Support program manager in managing schedules and milestones for client projects
- Assisting with documentation and other project deliverables
- Assist with our marketing strategy and initiatives – we are looking for ideas, so bring some!
- Support across all business development documentation
- Self-Starter we are a small tech start-up, so take initiative and run with your ideas!
- Team Oriented there are no departments, silos, or cubicles – there is just one team. We are looking for someone with team top of mind and adopts our “all hands on deck” ideology
- Motivated there is no hand-holding here – we need someone who gets the job done (no matter the job!)
- Eager we want someone who gets his or her hands dirty, takes on projects, and sees them through
- Curious be curious, ask questions, be open-minded to learn and adapt
- Positive the right attitude is a must. Be excited about what we’re doing or go home.
- Flexible things at a startup don’t always go smoothly – so pivot and adapt to the situation
What will set you up for success?
- Junior, senior, or current graduate student pursuing studies in Business, Technology, Management, Marketing, or Information Systems.
- Must have a 3.0+ overall GPA
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Publisher, etc.)
- A passion for learning and an excitement to be part of the Zanaris team!
How to Apply
Email us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be an excellent candidate for this role.