Are you looking for an opportunity with an established, successful company? Zanaris is looking for a DevOps Engineer to build system infrastructures that are automated, reliable, and elastic utilizing Ansible or Ansible tower as one of the core components. The DevOps Engineer will play a key role in increasing customer uptime, reducing opportunities for human error, and ultimately increasing customer satisfaction with the platform by developing tools that are easy to use and execute flawlessly.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have experience with various automation technologies, be proficient with Ansible or Ansible Tower, and have a passion for creative problem-solving.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Execute automation to maintain deployments across multiple data centers and environments.
- Maintain product release automation used to deploy updates to our software in their hosted and cloud environments.
- Monitor automation for deployments and other maintenance tasks to detect and correct issues, bottlenecks, and performance problems.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions with various teams to understand and solve common roadblocks.
- Build out new internal environments to be used by Dev, QA, Support, Services, and Sales
- Release code to Production and non-production environments.
- Create and maintain documentation of all automation in our environments
- Maintain the continuous delivery pipeline for our enterprise software applications.
- Troubleshoot CI/CD issues such as broken builds, failed test suites, and failed deployments.
- Hands-on administration experience for SaaS software and databases or Software Development.
- Hands-on experience with development operations and release automation.
You will get to work with:
BASH, PowerShell, Batch scripting, Deployment and Automation Tools, Ansible / Ansible Tower and
Continuous Integration Tools.
- Experience with automation, build and deploy tools
- Experience with Software Monitoring Tools (AppDynamics, New Relic, ELK Stack)
- Experience with Code Repositories
- Experience with the application development lifecycle
- Experience with Ansible and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development processes