This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.zanaris.com and notifies you of the following:
1. We will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily provide. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email. We use “cookies” on this site and are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any sites that may link to www.zanaris.com.
2. You have access to your information.
You may contact us by email at any time to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Opt out of any future contact from us.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
3. We take precautions to protect your information.
When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to this information.